Tuesday, February 1, 2011

that mom

i am becoming "that mom". the one who warns babysitters to not feed her child pretzels because i'm afraid she will choke on them and the one who really doesn't want to wear anything but sweat pants.

the next post on the project beauty schedule is one of me in my favorite outfit. i have no idea when this post will come (or even what my favorite outfit IS) because lately all i can seem to pull on are sweats and occasionally jeans with a t-shirt. if you know me, you know this is SO not my typical style. but i just can't seem to muster up the care to get dressed in real clothes when i spend all day chasing and playing with a toddler, picking up toys and wiping smashed carrots off myself. so, aside from sunday, my wardrobe has been pretty comfy lately.

i did manage to pull out the jeans today for our target run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we have uniforms for all jobs, our jobs always change and so do our wardrobes. right now yours is mom clothes you get to pick, soon it will be mom clothes judged by your kids. enjoy