Saturday, May 12, 2012

This Week In Psalms

Psalms 130:3 "if you, O Lord, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who could stand? But with you there is forgiveness, that you may be feared."

7: "For with the Lord there is steadfast love, and with him is plentiful redemption."

Psalms 138:

7-8: "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life; you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me. The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands."

Psalms 146: 8-9: "The Lord sets the prisoners free;

     the Lord opens the eyes of the blind.

The Lord lifts up those who are bowed down;
     the Lord loves the righteous.
The Lord watches over the sojourners;
     he upholds the widow and the fatherless,
    but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin."

No comments: