Saturday, June 26, 2010

issues

i've been having some food issues lately. i feel like a 3 year old who only wants to eat macaroni & cheese, chicken nuggets and french fries. only instead of those 3 things all i want to eat are peanut butter, waffles and fruit. nothing really sounds good at all to me anymore and if i actually make dinner (or a meal) i definitely am not interested in eating it. what's the deal? no, i'm no pregnant. not the problem and when i was i had no food aversions at all.

oh and, of course, i am still happy to eat all baked goods within my reach.

2 comments:

Lindsey @ Sound Eats said...

Hey Jen! You and your sweet baby girl are both so beautiful!

Don't feel bad about the food rut - I feel like everyone goes through food ruts and soon enough your body will start craving other foods. :) At least that's how it always works for me!

If y'all are ever in Jax again (after August once I move there) let me know if you'd like to meet up! :) xoxo!

gm said...

hey those are definitely pretty good things to want to eat friend. no problems there.