Friday, November 20, 2009

an end in sight..again..

so my dr.'s appt this morning didn't show as much progress as i was hoping but it did show a little. a little more dilation and i am about 50% effaced now. okay i suppose. i am going back monday, and we will schedule an induction then to start sunday evening (the 29th) if i don't go into labor before then. so, at the latest, i will have miss abbey here by the 30th. i'm so relieved she isn't opposed to inducing-if i had to wait another 2 weeks i think i'd lose my mind.


now i have to take macey to the vet. ugh.

No comments: