Friday, May 8, 2009

the grumpus

i am the grumpus.

i know i am being unreasonably grumpy and cranky and yet i do not care enough to stop myself. i am finding that i am getting more and more grumpy and frustrated every time i put on a piece of my clothing only to discover it no longer fits or that i just look plan disgusting in it. ugh. today it was my swimsuit. it looks horrid but i just don't want to spend $$ on another one for another month until we head to jacksonville but who knows how much bigger i will be by then?? not me.

i have got to stop wallowing in my grumpiness. gregg even went to the grocery store to escape me and my grumpiness. gregg hates grocery shopping...oh well, at least i don't have to do it now.

1 comment:

Kathy Ormont said...

no more grumpus post. anything new to post? :o) what about a pic?