Thursday, August 21, 2008

good week..

so this has been a good week for my self-esteem-i guess. i will share too stories that may make you believe i'm conceited but i'm not-these don't happen to me often and they are funny..beside i know it's just two of you reading this so it's okay.

so on monday i gave a presentation to adult students on the organization i work for and the services we offer and what not. it's a pretty simple presentation and it went just fine. at the end of presentations, i always give out evaluations. so i get back to my office and i'm reading my evals and they are all good and then i get to this one and this is what it said:

"dang (0nly not dang..) jennifer be hot. she be married? if not, holla at your boy" and he gave me his name and phone number.

ridiculous-i mean seriously, what girl would actually call this guy. how wierd. i told gregg that he needed to get me a bigger diamond b/c obviously the one i have isn't big enough to be seen from across the room.

then today i was at an event for work and this women-probably in her 40s or something-comes up to our table and asks about our organization. so i start talking about what we do and blah blah blah and i don't think she was listening at all because as soon as i shut up she said "girl, you so pretty. you look like one of them young & the restless girls" hahaha..i had to tell my mom that one b/c she is a faithful young & the restless viewer.

oh goodness. so it was a good week self-esteem wise which is nice, because to be honest, i haven't been feeling like i look so hot lately. i'm not getting much sleep and i'm just exhausted all the time (no i'm not pregnant so don't get excited).

so now i have 4 whole days off in a row. i'm taking off monday because i have to work alot of overtime next week. tomorrow we are helping my sister move into her new apartment and we may be getting together with some friends on saturday. we were supposed to float the river but unfortunately it decided to rain this week-of all weeks.

oh and i did get a call about the gym job today so i'll call her back tomorrow.

that's it. you people need to update your blogs-ahem..jill..kathy...

1 comment:

Kathy Ormont said...

ha ha! I love how I got a shout out on your blog reminding me to update my blog. ok, I'll try and update again.