- is it harder to make girlfriends once married? and then definitely harder once a child is added to the equation. i sometimes feel like it's easier to meet people since being married but i feel like it's harder to find other women to develop a real friendship with. maybe it's just me. i can be quite the socially awkward one at times. in any event, i miss having close friends around.
- does it take FOREVER to upload a video to blogger?
- did starbucks shrink their drink sizes again??
- are some of things that used to be the most relaxing/fun almost not worth the effort anymore once a infant is involved? (i.e. pool visits, shopping. going out to eat, outdoor concerts..)
- are high school girls shrinking? seriously, every "girlfriend" my brother has had seems to a miniature sized person...
Sunday, July 18, 2010
it's it just me, or: