Tuesday, July 29, 2008

home again

an insanely beautiful home on jax beach, in a dream world this would be ours..

gregg enjoying the beach early one morning..it's so nice..





one of my favorites..


back in austin again-we were back in our apartment by 3pm this afternoon. i am not a fan of flying-it just feels like a hassel to me but at least it makes quick trips possible i suppose.


we had a really nice vist to jacksonville this time. we ended up the beach everyday we were there and i loved every minute of it. i wish i would have appreciated living one block from the ocean when i lived there a couple years ago. we went bike riding down the beach and through my old neighborhood and my old place is for rent again and has been remodeled and is still renting at the same price! a price gregg and i can afford too (and it's 3 bedrooms/2baths!)..i can't even tell you how tempting it is to move right back-especially since our lease is up this month and we haven't renewed yet. ughh...i wish these decisions were easier to make...there is ALOT i miss about living there that i didn't realize i would miss when we left BUT i know there is alot i would miss about austin too. it's hard...



anyway..we are off to small group now

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love that pic of the two of you!! ;D So cute!! As for moving...you should...but I must admit me intentions are slightly selfish...instead of a 3 days drive...you would be more like 1 intensely long days drive! I could come and see you and we could chill at the beach!! DO IT!! lol!! :D Love ya!