Friday, January 25, 2008

back again

we are going on a cruise in two months for our one year wedding anv. i'm pretty excited about this. we considered a cruise for our honeymoon but opted for a cheaper option in the end as the wedding expenses had hit us hard. anyway. i'm happy to be going on a cruise and it's paid for-so we are for sure going.

in other news...work is picking up for me a little. i like this. i feel like i have more responsibility and more to keep me occupied. i really wish full time was an option. i mean, i love all my freedom but the extra income would be so helpful.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So I checked Kathy's blog and clicked on her link to you. I can totally relate to your comments about trying to find comfortable friends in new places, and conversations about pot roast :). In any case, good to see you online!

Kathy Ormont said...

I like cake too, but only good cake with the butter cream icing. yum

Kathy Ormont said...

Hey I finally posted to my blog.